Wednesday 4 July 2012

For the Breezy fans

Chris Brown's new album entitled Fortune dropped July 3rd, and being a big fan of Breezy's music, I got it straight away.

After two listens, I can't yet decide what I think of it, but one thing I am certain of is that my favorite song by a mile on his latest offering is '2012', a sultry slow jam.

The song stands out to me because compared to the rest of the tracks which are of a new sound adopted by Chris, '2012' takes it back to the old school Breezy days with an added touch of maturity in comparison to his previous slow jams. It's up there with Take You Down for sure, and did I mention its SEXY!!!

So far, I've heard some mixed opinions on Fortune, but I think if you like Chris Brown's music you should get it and draw your own conclusion on how Fortunate this album will really make him.

No comments:

Post a Comment