Monday 9 April 2012

2 Apps You Will Love!

This first one is really useful- when my laptop decided to break on me, I was pretty pissed off for multiple reasons, one being that I'd have to go without new music for ages as I had no source to download any. Then I remembered I had an iPhone, and that iPhones can do anything. My good friend Mario introduced me to the Free Music Download app which is easy to use and works really well. It's also legal, apparently. I've been using it ever since and I can now download songs onto my phone for free, at the touch of a button. In some ways, this works out even more convinient than having a laptop!! You can also import the songs from the app to your iTunes library. Click the link below for more info.
TIP- In app, google mp3skull and bookmark it. This is where you should download your music from, its easy and its the website with the most songs.
TIP- I've posted a link to the paid version but there is a free one. There is a limit to how many songs you can buy on the free one though, so you might as well push the boat out and spend 69p...it's worth it if you need it!

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/free-music-download-pro-downloader/id454975334?mt=8

This is a really fun DJ app. I've been known to sit on this for hours. Once you get used to all the buttons and features (it's kind of complex for such a minimal app, but this makes it more realistic) you can actually do some pretty cool things with the app. I've made mixes that I've given away and played at parties. And you can actually make shit quality songs on your iPod sound a lot better. Click the link below for more info. It's definatly one of my favorite apps and the best 69p I've ever spent!! Enjoy.
xx

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/djay-for-iphone-ipod-touch/id424492403?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

No comments:

Post a Comment