Monday 9 April 2012

HYFR!

Anyone who knows me knows that I am a huge fan of Drake aka 'my husband' (LOL)
After seeing him live at the O2 Arena in Greenwich last month, I literally fell in love and if there was any chance of me getting over the obsession, there definatly isn't now. I think he looks super HOT in this video, and I definatly think it was worth the wait. I really wasn't expecting him to theme the video for HYFR around a Bah Mitzvah, which I think is clever and unusual, and actually really makes me want to go to one because Drake looks like he's having a lot of fun! It's good to see a bunch of rappers actually partying like us normal people do, just jumping around and having loads of fun as opposed to what we normally see in rap videos, popping champagne, unrealistic looking women and a bunch of men standing around in a car park leaning on Rolls Royces etc..boring! This video is much more down to earth which makes it, and him even more likeable. Plus, Trey Songz makes an appearance! I think out of all his music videos, this is now my second favorite. (Find Your Love is and always will be my first, Mavado's in it FFS!)
Check it out! Do you think it was worth the wait?

HOW cute is he at the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment